MANY SPECIAL SBM FEATURES
INQUIRE TODAY WITH SBM
Introducing the awesome New M50 MY. So for all you boaties who want a massive volume 50ft boat with full beam master cabin, shaft drives, walk around decks, bi-fold doors, aft galley and the list goes on and on, this boat could very well be just the boat youre looking for. The M50 is incredible value and with the internal design and finish being managed by the Maestro of interior design, Mr David Stewart, the new model Maritimos simply leave our competition in our wake. So if you feel like its time to purchase, or upgrade your existing boat, and want a fresh approach to boating with a boat that delivers more, then the new M50 well worth your consideration.
I am delighted to show you pictures of the new M50, and the key changes to the boat over the legendary and hugely successful M48 are as follows:
1) Full beam master cabin almost the size of the recently released M58 - it is huge, has full head height and looks simply stunning
2) Cabins and bathrooms have had a major upgrade
3) New style saloon with raised head height, loads more storage and the latest European features and fittings
4) New Aft Galley with loads of extra storage
5) New Flybridge with totally new look internal styling with the option of rear balcony, or fully enclosed bridge including a huge L shape rear lounge that doubles as a huge sun bed/extra accommodation when needed.
6) Rear optional tender garage for tender storage - would be one of few boats in the world (in fact, off hand, I cant think of any other) that offers a tender garage in a MotorYacht style of vessel, with shaft drives and a full beam master cabin... maybe Maritimo have a built a boat that has no compromises....got to love it!
7) Option of the boat without a flybridge, but maintaining all the awesome features a Motoryacht enjoys that most sports boats loose in translation.
I can go on and on, but seriously you need to call the office for a full spec, price list and drawings of this incredible new model. The SBM team will be at the factory over the coming months on pretty much a weekly basis, meeting any client wishing to inspect the M50 in build.
Visit the awesome SBM website www.sbmsales.com.au to view this boat and many more quality listings!
Thank you for your interest in this beautiful boat and we look forward to be of service to your future boating needs!
Contact the SBM Team today for a full inventory and to arrange an inspection. We will trade quality boats on the basis they meet SBM strict trade-in standards.
We look forward to meeting you soon and getting you on your way to ticking off your "Bucket List " dreams
Inquire today for a complete inventory and photo library.
Why buy a boat from SBM?
Enjoy the you tube clip below: (cut and paste in your URL)
Wishing you a great day and happy boating !
We Look forward to being of service to your future boating needs !